The OnGo Awards program, presented by the OnGo Alliance, recognizes innovations in delivering real-world OnGo solutions and highlights the market impact of shared spectrum in the 3.5 GHz CBRS band.
Need to Know
- Entries are open to both members and non-members of the OnGo Alliance
- The final deadline to submit November 8, 2021
- There is a nominal fee of $250 per entry to cover administrative costs. There is no limit to the number of categories that may be entered or the number of entries submitted per category.
- For any questions or concerns about your nomination, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Award Categories & Timeline
Only one award category may be selected per nomination, and each nomination has a fee of $250 USD. Visit the Award Categories page for additional details on each category.
- Excellence in OnGo Operator Deployment
- Excellence in Fixed Wireless OnGo Deployment
- Excellence in OnGo Enterprise Deployment
- Excellence in OnGo Industrial Deployment
- Excellence in OnGo for Education Deployment
- Excellence in OnGo for Municipality / Smart City
- Excellence in OnGo in Healthcare
- Neutral Host OnGo Architecture / Solution
The following award categories will be selected amongst all submissions after the nomination period closes.
- People’s Choice Award
- Judges Choice Award
October 2, 2021: Award nomination period OPENS
November 8, 2021: Award nomination period CLOSES
December 6, 2021: Finalists Announced & People’s Choice Award selection OPENS
January 2022: OnGo Award Winners will be announced during a special reception at the January 2022 OnGo Alliance Members Meeting.
All final nominations must be submitted online through the submission form. Any nominations not submitted through the online form, will not be accepted.
Do you have any questions? Please view the OnGo Awards FAQ.
Submission Rules and Judging Criteria
- Entries are to be submitted in English and must conform to the specified word count. All entries exceeding the word count will be disqualified.
- Entries should include specific details about cost improvements, capacity, latency, or other metrics to highlight specific performance features. The commercial scale and maturity of the solution will be an important factor in evaluating each entry
- Judges will look at specific improvements over alternative wired or wireless networks
- The awards are open to both commercial and trial deployments of OnGo; however, applicants will be asked to classify the status as part of the submission.
- Supporting documents and videos are allowed, however the submission will be judged on the written entry and NOT on the supporting materials.
- A winning entry should aim to include the following components:
- Answer the “Why OnGo?” question. Why is OnGo the right solution for this deployment?
- Demonstrate market impact and customer benefits (cost savings, quality of service improvements, revenue generation)
- Define clear use cases and outline the deployment (commercial or trial) highlighting the benefits that OnGo brings to that particular use case
- Reference customers when specified and include the lead solution partners
- Highlight new applications, either technical or related to the business model
Please note, the OnGo Alliance board and its members will not be involved in the judging process. The team of Judges, led by Joe Madden, has full responsibility for judging the awards and settling any ties.
2021 OnGo Award Judges
The 2021 OnGo Awards will be judged by a panel of judges comprised of industry veterans with distinct expertise within the OnGo market.
What the Judges will be looking for:
Interesting new applications, technical or related to the business model; Demonstrable cost savings; Revenue generation; Ease of use; Quality of Service improvements; Success and inventiveness; Market Impact; Provision in terms of delivery or package