Do I need to be an Ongo Alliance Member in order to submit?
No, the 2022 OnGo Awards entries are open to both members and non-members of the OnGo Alliance.
How should I plan/prepare my submission?
- Draft your responses, then enter the information via the online submission form (located here) when you are ready to submit.
- The OnGo Alliance will send you an email with your submission to confirm its completion. Please notify us of any current and future edits needed.
Can I submit an award if I’m a systems integrator or managed service provider?
Yes. Carefully read the requirements for the award category you’re submitting for. Some categories require a customer, a rural/wireless internet service provider (WISP) and/or an operator/cellular provider/mobile network operator (MNO).
Can I submit more than one submission?
Yes. There is no limit to the number of categories that may be entered or the number of entries submitted per category. However, there is a nominal fee of $250 per entry to cover administrative costs.
What should I include in my submission to make it impactful?
Submissions should showcase distinction in business models, ease of deployment, cost savings, new service offerings, and cutting-edge technology. Be as specific as possible in terms of any efficiency gains, cost savings, or other benefits. Supporting documents and videos are allowed, however, the submission will be judged on the written entry and NOT on the supporting materials.
What are the judges looking for?
- Entries should include specific details about cost improvements, capacity, latency, or other metrics to highlight specific performance features. The commercial scale and maturity of the solution will be a critical factor in evaluating each entry
- Judges will look at specific improvements over alternative wired or wireless networks
- A winning entry should aim to include the following components:
- Answer the “Why OnGo?” question. Why is OnGo the right solution for this deployment?
- Demonstrate market impact and customer benefits (cost savings, quality of service improvements, revenue generation)
- Define clear use cases and outline the deployment (commercial or trial) highlighting the benefits that OnGo brings to that particular use case
- Reference customers when specified and include the lead solution partners
- Highlight new applications, either technical or related to the business model
Can I submit if I have a trial deployment?
The awards are open to both commercial and trial deployments of OnGo; however, you will be asked to classify the status as part of the submission.
What if I go over the word count?
Entries must conform to the specified word count. All entries exceeding the word count will be disqualified.
Will you have an opportunity to review the final submission once it’s submitted?
A summary report of your submission will be sent to you within 48 hours of completion.
Can I change or edit my award after submitting?
If you have any edits, please email email@example.com to request any changes.
What’s the deadline? Will there be an extension?
- The final deadline to submit is February 20, 2023. Any late submissions will not be accepted.
- Winners will be announced at the April 2023 OnGo Members Meeting.
Who do I contact if I have additional questions?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org